Kyra is a Gen-Z media company creating engaging digital content that resonates with youth culture. We represent world class digital native talent, produce digital content with the biggest and best consumer brands and develop media properties publishing daily content on platforms that matter to Gen Z.
We’re looking for a motivated Senior Producer who is passionate about creating world class content for a Gen-Z audience. This is a London based role (remote working), with the future potential for domestic travel, working across our Talent roster and White Label content.
The Senior Producer will report into the Head of Production and will work closely with the Sales and Creative Teams, Talent Managers and Talent bring to life and coordinate our varied slate of Editorial and Branded Content
You will be responsible for overseeing production of videos, stills and creative assets from ideation to delivery with a keen eye on budgets, schedules and contracts.
You should have a background in Production, ideally with experience in both Agency and line producing. They should be able to work independently and make sound decisions based on experience. You'll need to be comfortable commissioning content and managing small freelance teams, as well as heading up large projects.
- Develop timelines, budgets and project plans for assigned projects.
- Monitor assigned projects from ideation to delivery, ensuring budgets and timelines are adhered to.
- Commissioning freelance teams and production companies, overseeing their work and ensuring they remain on track.
- Liaise closely with the Creative teams to ensure assets are quality controlled, delivered on time and to brief.
- Liaise with the Talent Managers on Talent calendars and ensure their Editorial needs are met.
- Manage client relationships, attending client meetings as required.
- Be responsible for the contractual and rights elements of each project – I.E. director agreements, commissioning agreements and third party rights such as music and locations.
- Review and optimise Editorial/Talent workflows to improve efficiency
- Internal budget management, liaising with the finance department to process invoices, ensure timely payments and flag any financial issues. External budget management, ensuring you are presenting costs to Clients in a timely manner.
- Coordinating all production updates and documents required for clients, Talent and third parties where appropriate.
- Assist the Sales team with pitches and budget proposals.
- Establish & maintain relationships with freelancers, production companies, post production houses, studios and filmmakers
Knowledge and skills
- Minimum of 5 years in commercial or online video & stills production
- Previous experience in a creative environment such as an agency, studio or publisher is essential.
- Ability to oversee productions, interrogate budgets and schedules
- In-depth knowledge of legal agreements with contracting.
- A solutions focussed approach and team player with a collaborative working style.
- Passion for and deep knowledge of youth culture, music, sport, fashion and trends.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Experience managing high profile clients and talent in multiple states or countries.
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects calmly and efficiently.
- Management of budgets, from micro through to 6 figures.
- Thrive in fast paced environments and be able to work to strict deadlines.
Kyra is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to making Kyra a beacon of diversity and inclusivity, working together and alongside our industry-peers to create a better, fairer and more representative entertainment industry, both on and off screen. We encourage applications from candidates of all abilities and backgrounds. Kyra does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.