Kyra Media, with teams in London, New York, and Los Angeles, creates digital content and messaging that uniquely resonates with youth culture. We connect brands with Gen Z by aligning voice, reach, and innovation to product positioning. Kyra serves marketers through three distinct business drivers: exclusive talent access, creative studio content production, and original digital programming ─ all showcasing our expertise in youth entertainment and engagement.
We are seeking an experienced Director of Integrated & Brand Marketing, who will be responsible for overseeing the creative positioning of our original content across all platforms and the concepting of client proposals responsive to RFPs. As a creative pioneer with a passion for developing unique partner solutions, the DIBM specializes in ideating on innovative new content formats and subjects, creating engaging, entertaining and informative concepts that align Kyra’s offerings with a brand’s purpose, mission, and value drivers. The DIBM has expertise in lifestyle content, has the ability to create and manage a network of freelance creatives, and has the required acumen to leverage our Gen-Z authority and unique market position.
This position provides an exciting opportunity to have a key role in a growth-stage cutting-edge business at the optimal time. Solid experience developing unique partner solutions for consumer brands directly and through agencies is required. Experience positioning custom content for CPG and box stores are a plus.
The idea DIBM is a strategic thinker, highly motivated, and energetic, capable of juggling multiple creative projects in different categories. The DIBM has a proven track-record in winning new RFPs and generating new business, with ability to best understand the business needs and solutions of our brand partners, creating value, client growth, and strong retention. Knowledge of social media and digital platforms (TikTok, Instagram, YouTube) is a must. Experience with Gen Z and millennial branded content is preferred.
- Lead creative ideation for partners, making their brands relevant for our Gen-Z audience
- Lead content and social strategy responses for brand accounts on TikTok, Instagram and YouTube
- Develop creative perspective for RFPs and original proposals that upholds Kyra’s unique market positioning, while incorporating client goals
- Oversee all operations for the pre-sale ideation and proposal process
- Become the company’s leading authority on audience data to optimally create programs matching client objectives
- Build campaigns that target a variety of client KPIs (including brand awareness, purchase intent, and consumer relevance) while hitting audience metrics
- Train key stakeholders and freelance content producers on integrated marketing best practices
- Oversee the creation of storyboards, maintain calendars for RFPs, RFIs, and other client proposals
- Interface directly with clients’ marketers, brand managers, and social media teams to assist in selling through and executing on creative concepts
- Leverage data insights from campaigns to both create more powerful campaigns and tell campaign success stories
- Assist in determining sales, product, and data needs in order to help launch key category sales strategy
- Develop innovative ideas for growth and developmental categories partnering with sales leadership to ignite sales team momentum
- Partner with sales on the key tenants of messaging, pitching, marketing materials and presentations
- Develop best practices for proposals for RFPs and advertisers
- Help lead key account sales meetings from an idea creation perspective
- Build individual brand equity for each of Kyra’s core pillars (talent, studios, digital/media)
- Liaise with the production team to position brand concepts for Kyra’s social media platforms
- At least three (3+) years’ experience in digital creative roles of ascending responsibility
- Proven track record of developing creative advertising and native solutions for major brands across a variety of consumer categories
- True and deep experience managing the pre-sales process
- Experience working with content teams and production studio(s)
- Experience collaborating with product and social teams
- Extensive experience with social media platforms (including a passion for TikTok) and developing social media/content strategies
- Strong experience utilizing analytics
- Deep understanding of audience acquisition channels (social, email, etc)
- Passion for creating award-winning creative advertising products
- Natural-born storyteller
- Strong organizational skills
- Extensive personal network of creatives
- Savvy communicator with proven ability to work across departments to get things done
- Experience launching new digital platforms or products highly desired
Kyra is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to making Kyra a beacon of diversity and inclusivity, working together and alongside our industry-peers to create a better, fairer and more representative entertainment industry, both on and off screen. We encourage applications from candidates of all abilities and backgrounds. Kyra does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.